Doug Phillips, Vision Forum, Sex Abuse Lawsuit, Lourdes Torres, Clergy Sex Abuse, David C. Gibbs III On October 30, 2013, Doug Phillips, President of Vision Forum Ministries, stepped down from his position and issued this public statement: In June of 2016, I posted about the conclusion of the lawsuit: it was dismissed and settled: Doug Phillips:… Continue reading Doug Phillips Releases Statement Attempting to Appear Innocent of All Sexual Allegations Against Him after Lawsuit Settlement
*** Doug Phillips Lawsuit, Lourdes Torres, Sex Abuse, Vision Forum, Spiritual Abuse *** It's been a long while since there have been any updates on the Lourdes Torres vs Douglas Phillips lawsuit. Normally, I received updates from Attorney David C. Gibbs III, who represented Lourdes Torres. Either he would e-mail or text me, or… Continue reading Doug Phillips: The Sex Abuse Lawsuit Conclusion and Epilogue of His Vision Forum Shipwreck
Jeff Pollard on Biblical Headship *** Hey! American men! Step it up 'cause you're not leading your home biblically well enough! -by Kathi *** The National Center for Family-Integrated Churches (NCFIC) posted a video of Jeff Pollard, explaining biblical headship. Jeff Pollard is elder (that means pastor in family-integrated churchspeak) at Mt. Zion Bible Church, Pensacola, Florida.… Continue reading Building a God-Saturated, Christ-centered Home through Biblical Headship
*** Scott Brown, the Christian Patriarchy Movement, Muslims, Women and Birth Control *** Since the fall of Doug Phillips and Bill Gothard, voices in the Homeschool Movement have been quiet about some of their pet topics, perhaps trying to let the dust settle on the aftermath of the Christian Patriarchy Movement and the alleged sex abuse… Continue reading Pastor and Homeschool Leader Scott Brown Empathizes with Turkish President who says Birth Control is Treason
Doug Phillips and family-integrated churches, his family's new church, and Beall Phillips' response to HSLDA's Michael Farris' statement Attention: All of you families who may have abandoned life-long friends and stopped going to traditional age-segregated churches, proclaiming them anti-Biblical because of the teachings by Doug Phillips and Vision Forum . . . . .… Continue reading Doug Phillips Update, and Beall Phillips Publicly Responds to Michael Farris’ Recent Statement
*** Scott Brown on the Jackson brothers sex abuse case, the gospel message, and Husbands Love Your Wives webinar *** Scott Brown, Director of the National Center for Family-Integrated Churches (NCFIC), is also a pastor of 2 of the 6 Jackson brothers who were recently arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting their younger sister for approximately 10 years (Six… Continue reading Scott Brown Discusses: Jackson Brothers Alleged Sex Abuse, Brother Responds to Preaching, and Love Your Wives Webinar
*** A homeschool mother responds to the influence of Doug Phillips in Patriarchy, in the Homeschool Movement, in Christian Homeschool Conferences, and how it has affected her family and her faith. *** A comment came in a bit ago from "devaneyjoy" on the article, Attempting to Set the Doug Phillips Record Straight: Part 2 - The… Continue reading Homeschool Mom Responds to the Doug Phillips Scandal and His Influence in Patriarchy, Christian Homeschool Movement and Conferences
*** Taking a look at Doug Phillips' strong influence in the Homeschool Movement and Family-Integrated Church movement *** For people outside of the Homeschool Movement or Christian Patriarchy, they may wonder how Doug Phillips could be so influential. It's not just about Phillips, the head of an organization/business/pastor, it's about Phillips who pushed an agenda… Continue reading How Influential Was Doug Phillips and His Teachings?
** Scott Brown of NCFIC is posed to fill the void left by Doug Phillips and Vision Forum to further the Christian Patriarchy Movement among homeschool families and family-integrated churches by promoting Reconstructionist and Patriarchal agendas. ** Source** With the demise of Vision Forum Ministries and the vacancy left by Doug Phillips after the public… Continue reading Christian Patriarchy is Alive and Well: NCFIC Director Scott Brown Moves into Position to Fill the Void Left by Doug Phillips/Vision Forum
* * * The Doug Phillips Vision Forum scandal has left homeschooling families reeling and questioning: what now, where do we go from here? What about Patriarchy, Full-Quiver, Courtship, Parenting? A Concerned Dad asks some great questions. * * * Over the weekend, I got an excellent e-mail… Continue reading After the Doug Phillips Vision Forum Scandal: What Should We as Homeschoolers Parents Do Now?
* * * Peter Bradrick, former intern, former Executive Assistant to the President at Vision Forum Shares Publicly That He is "Disowned" and Declared as "Destroyer" by Doug Phillips of Vision Forum * * * Peter Bradrick, a man closely connected with Doug Phillips and Vision Forum… Continue reading Doug Phillips: “Disowns” Former Vision Forum Executive Assistant to President, Peter Bradrick, Calls Him “Destroyer” When Confronted about Sins
* * * * * * Doug Phillips released a "Clarification on Resignation" statement yesterday. Let's take a closer look at those words along with other words from Mr. Phillips. Does it clear things up or muddy the waters? * * * Clarification… Continue reading A Closer Look at Doug Phillips’ Clarification Statement
* * * Doug Phillips was a powerful man. He used "godly" power and control to silence, to man the ship of his business, ministry, church, home, women, employees, and everything around him. * * * As we slowly watch the demise of the Doug Phillips empire,… Continue reading Doug Phillips: His Power and Control Using “Godly” Patriarchy
* * * There is more unrest at Vision Forum as the Board of Vision Forum Ministries today announced the closing of Vision Forum (VF) Ministries. This announcement comes 12 days after Doug Phillips announced his resignation from VF as president, and allegedly nine months after Phillips stepped down from his… Continue reading The Board of Vision Forum Ministries Announces the Closing of Vision Forum Ministries
* * * Articles continue to be written about fallen pastor and Christian ministry leader and pastor, Doug Phillips, who resigned from the non-profit arm of Vision Forum Ministries and from his public speaking engagements. But what is next? What does repentance and restoration look like? Can or should he assume… Continue reading Doug Phillips: Repentance and Restoration – Is it Possible?
* * * Doug Phillips: a timeline of events, understanding true repentance and question about Phillips' teaching elder position at Boerne Christian Assembly * * * “Over the years, my sensitivity to these problems has only heightened, until several years ago, I set about to align with… Continue reading Doug Phillips: Question about Pastoral Position, Timeline of Events, and Understanding True Repentance
* * * One of the traps that we got ourselves caught in was looking to religious leaders for guidance on how to raise our children. It's ok to seek guidance, but we didn't always check what we learned with scripture. We read a lot of books and went to parenting… Continue reading Voddie Baucham: Prescription for Spanking and the Shy Child