Tony Miano, Social Media, Doctrine, Salvation, Spiritual Abuse Tony Miano is a street preacher who is also a member of John MacArthur's Grace Community Church. Earlier, he claimed he was going to take a break from social media until the first of the year because of his poor behavior (by the way, the above… Continue reading During Tony Miano’s Social Media “Hiatus,” He Questions His Wife’s Salvation . . . on Social Media
Street Preacher, Tony Miano, member of John MacArthur's church, Grace Community Church thinks this is how to stop abortions and win people to Christ. Tony Miano yells at two women outside an abortion clinic. They are not happy and use colorful language in response. How should a Christian respond? But the fruit of the Spirit… Continue reading Street Preacher Tony Miano Yells to Woman, “You’re Acting Like a Man. STOP IT!!!”
*** Tony Miano, open air preacher, UK, contrast between "Angry man, loving child" *** Tony Miano believes he is loving strangers when he tells them they are haters and murderers at heart. He typically speaks very loudly in a megaphone and singles out people to tell them they are haters and murderers. He doesn't seem… Continue reading Is Tony Miano showing hatred towards a child by not telling her to repent of her murderous and hateful heart?
Chuck O'Neal and Beaverton Grace Bible Church to host Jeremiah Cry Ministries "The Soul Winner" conference. O'Neal will be speaking as well as Open Air Preacher Tony Miano. What a combination: a suing pastor and open air preacher who behaves like the "spirit of Westboro" speaking on soul winning. The conference is May 7-9, 2015 at… Continue reading Pastor Chuck O’Neal and Open Air Preacher Tony Miano to Speak at Jeremiah Cry Conference Hosted at Beaverton Grace Bible Church
Phil Johnson, Tony Miano, Grace Community Church and Public Rebuking for Bad Public Behavior *** Last week, I posted this article, Open Air Preacher Tony Miano’s Insensitive Tweets after Nepal Earthquake Disaster, after Tony Miano sent out this tweet: There was an enormous negative response on Twitter directed towards Miano from Christians and non-Christians alike. Tony Miano has… Continue reading Phil Johnson, Tony Miano, Grace Community Church, and Public Rebuking for Public Behavior
*** Open Air Preacher Tony Miano's Twitter behavior and lessons he's learned about kindness with his own family. *** Over the weekend, open air street preacher, Tony Miano, current member of John MacArthur's Grace Community Church, responded to a CNN tweet about the devastating earthquake in Nepal: *** *** This tweet created quite a firestorm on Twitter.… Continue reading Open Air Preacher Tony Miano’s Insensitive Tweets after Nepal Earthquake Disaster
It really is okay for you to have a differing opinion with a Christian leader! *** There is so much tension in the media regarding the Ferguson fiasco. I wish everyone could just hold up a "free hugs" sign like this young 12-yr old in Portland and it would all get better: *** *** Sometimes pastors… Continue reading Disagreeing with Someone’s Opinion Makes You Like Satan?
*** JeremiahCry and The Herald Society put on a Conference to Discuss Dead Heroes of the Faith, But Someone Seems to be Missing *** JeremiahCry Ministries is putting on a conference. Take a look at Jeremiah Cry's primary vision: The primary vision of JeremiahCry Ministries is the advancement of the Kingdom of God through the biblically prescribed… Continue reading Jesus is Pretty Lowly Compared to the Likes of Spurgeon and Whitefield among Certain Folks
*** There's a recent hashtag trend on Twitter: #EvangelicalCowTipping. Click here to see a listing of the tweets following the trend. Here are a few: And then we get to open air preacher, Tony Miano's: *** UPDATED: I was given new information about Tony Miano after publishing this post and have decided to revise… Continue reading Tony Miano on Evangelism: Shoving Jesus Down People’s Throats
*** Digging a little deeper, analyzing the public words and behavior of Tony Miano. Does his behavior reflect a spiritual abuser and bully? Is this a man who should be in public ministry open air preaching and evangelizing? *** A reader sent me a link to Tony Miano's Facebook page cover photo (larger photo). Miano describes it:… Continue reading Tony Miano: A Case Study in Spiritual Abuse and Bully Behavior
*** Does Tony Miano's ministry show kindness, genuine love, truthful speech and honor, or is he heralding slander instead of God's Holy Word? *** We put no obstacle in anyone's way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, riots,… Continue reading Tony Miano’s Ministry of Honor, Genuine Love, and Righteousness by Truthful Speech? Or Not?
*** Open Air Preacher Street Evangelist Tony Miano Gives Rules and Guidelines for Women Open Air Preaching and Reading Scripture to Men *** We've discussed open air preacher, Tony Miano before. He used to work at Living Waters with Ray Comfort. In the video below, he claims that he taught approximately 200 women how to… Continue reading Learn to Discern: Can Women Read Scripture Aloud to Men?
* * * Street Evangelist Tony Miano announced he's leaving Faith Community Church and will be attending Grace Community Church. * * * ** Thanks to those who have sent me updates on Tony Miano, I have a bit of information to pass along. One thing Miano is… Continue reading Tony Miano’s New Digs: Grace Community Church
** The gospel, and the many ways and opportunities in which it is presented: Creation debates, evangelism, street preaching, etc. ** Watching social media discuss the Ken Ham vs Bill Nye creation debate, a word kept coming popping up all over the place: the gospel. Let's first look at its use within the widely publicized… Continue reading Ham vs Nye Creation Debate and What Does a Good Gospel Presentation Look Like?
*** Discussing the so-called "persecution" among street preachers Tony Miano, Josh Williamson, Chuck O'Neal and their appalling behavior when challenged or questioned, also perhaps a kinder and gentler Josh Williamson. *** Have you heard of Pastor David Robertson of Scotland? Pastor David Robertson describes himself as a: "Bible believing/teaching/evangelising pastor in this wonderful city of… Continue reading “Persecuted” Street Preachers: Pastor Josh Williamson, Tony Miano, Chuck O’Neal and Humility
* * * Street evangelist Tony Miano was arrested again, this time in Scotland for breach of peace and "homophobic aggravation." Is this modern-day persecution? * * * I ask all who follow Cross Encounters Ministries and/or visit this website to pray not only for me, but for Christians around the world that are facing… Continue reading Street Evangelist Tony Miano Arrested Yet Again: Is it about his story or His story?
* * * A woman was in the midst of sharing the Gospel with a man. When the Wretched folks found out she was sharing the Gospel to a man, they ask the woman to pass the phone to Todd Friel. Why??? * * * Wretched is… Continue reading Todd Friel: Interrupts a Woman Sharing the Gospel Message with a Man so He Could Do it Instead
* * * Tony Miano put out a plea for donations on his Facebook page, however, Tony's admin guy, Chris H. deleted comments made by someone questioning about the money. The commenter was accused of slander, defamation, and threatened to ban from posting on the Facebook page. Bully, much? * … Continue reading Facebook Comments Removed from Tony Miano’s Facebook Page When Commenter Asks About Donation $$
* * * I recently discovered Storify, a cool way to enable one to compile tweets/articles into one quick and easy "story." Here is one example of storify. It is a public Twitter conversation showing how popular street evangelist, Tony Miano, interacted with me. This is a great way to… Continue reading Tony Miano’s Public Behavior and Relationship with Chuck O’Neal
*** Manly man and open-air evangelist Tony Miano, shares words of wisdom to women on blogging, speaking, preaching, and teaching. *** Christian Women Bloggers: Maintaining God-Intended Femininity http://t.co/k9L2bjlCn1 Addressing the question of women and #evangelism online — Tony Miano (@TonyMiano) November 7, 2013 *** Open-air street evangelist, Tony Miano, has been the recipient of correspondence… Continue reading Tony Miano’s Wise Words for Women on Speaking and Blogging