* * * Articles continue to be written about fallen pastor and Christian ministry leader and pastor, Doug Phillips, who resigned from the non-profit arm of Vision Forum Ministries and from his public speaking engagements. But what is next? What does repentance and restoration look like? Can or should he assume… Continue reading Doug Phillips: Repentance and Restoration – Is it Possible?
* * * Doug Phillips: a timeline of events, understanding true repentance and question about Phillips' teaching elder position at Boerne Christian Assembly * * * “Over the years, my sensitivity to these problems has only heightened, until several years ago, I set about to align with… Continue reading Doug Phillips: Question about Pastoral Position, Timeline of Events, and Understanding True Repentance
* * * Whether they say it publicly or not, I believe that Christian leaders in the Reconstructionist and Homeschool Movements view adult daughters to be the biggest threat to their agenda in furthering their ideologies. * * * In this video trailer of The Return of… Continue reading Are Daughters the Biggest Threat to the Christian Patriarchy Movement and Reconstructionism?
* * * In an effort to "raise up a child in the way they should go," some Christian homeschool parents are essentially kidnapping their daughters, only teaching "homemaking" skills, even denying and preventing them from getting a college education. * * * There are too many… Continue reading Homeschooled Adult Daughters Held Captive at Home, Prevented from Getting College Education
* * * While it's clear that a healthy marriage and family is important, have churches and Christian organizations put too much emphasis on God's design for the family and made this image an idol? * * * Focus on the Family raises money for new project… Continue reading God’s Design for the Family: Has the Godly-Designed Family Image Become an Idol?