The Sunday Morning Gathering was started a few years ago as an informal way for those of us who were going through difficult church experiences to gather. It has morphed a little over the years, but pretty much maintained a consistent style of post each week.
Recently Julie Anne and I have noticed that the gatherings are not viewed as often as they were in the past. There’s nothing wrong with this. I’m wondering if this Sunday post has served it’s purpose and it’s time to move on, or if it really is a source of encouragement for everyone. We want this space to be helpful to you, so I am reaching out to ask your thoughts about these Sunday morning posts.
- Are the Sunday morning gathering posts helpful to you?
- If so, are there any changes that you would like to see to this post?
- If not, would you like to have a weekly post that is simply for open dialogue?
- If you would like an open dialogue post, would there be a better day than Sunday for you?
- Do you have any other ideas to share?
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really do appreciate all of your continued reading, support, and encouragement. This space wouldn’t be the same without you!