Spiritual Sounding Board – This is your place to gather and share in an open format.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
(1) There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven;
(2) a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
(3) a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build
(4) a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
(5) a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
(6) a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
(7) a time to tear and a time to men, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
(8) a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
May the peace of the Lord Christ go with you: wherever he may send you;
may he guide you through the wilderness: protect you from the storm;
may he bring you home rejoicing: at the wonders he has shown you;
may he bring you home rejoicing: once again into our doors.
Feel free to join the discussion.
You can share your church struggles and concerns.
Let’s also use it as a time to encourage one another spiritually.
What have you found spiritually encouraging lately?
Do you have any special Bible verses to share, any YouTube songs that you have found uplifting?
photo credit: Brian Bonham