Spiritual Sounding Board – This is your place to gather and share in an open format.
John 12: 12-19
(12) The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. (13) They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”
“Blessed is the King of Israel!”
(14) Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written, (15) “Do not be afraid, O Daughter of Zion; see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey’s colt.” (16) At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that they had done these things to him.
(17) Now the crowd that was with him when he called Lazarus from the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to spread the word. (18) Many people, because they had heard that he had given this miraculous sign, went out to meet him. (19) So the Pharisees said to one another, “See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!”
Psalm 118: 22-29
(22) The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; (23) the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (24) This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
(25) O Lord, save us; O Lord, grant us success. (26) Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. From the house of the Lord we bless you.
(27) The Lord is God, and he has made his light shine upon us. With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession up to the horns of the altar. (28) You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you.
(29) Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
May the peace of the Lord Christ go with you: wherever he may send you;
may he guide you through the wilderness: protect you from the storm;
may he bring you home rejoicing: at the wonders he has shown you;
may he bring you home rejoicing: once again into our doors.
Feel free to join the discussion.
You can share your church struggles and concerns.
Let’s also use it as a time to encourage one another spiritually.
What have you found spiritually encouraging lately?
Do you have any special Bible verses to share, any YouTube songs that you have found uplifting?